We welcome your comments, likes and shares on our website and on our social media channels, but we want to keep the discussions constructive and objective. Therefore, we ask you to follow the following rules of conduct:
- Basically: Please behave online exactly as you would like to be treated in real life. You are dealing with real people on our channels. The principle: First read, then think, then click and post.
- The community always treats each other politely, respectfully and tolerantly. Constructive criticism can be posted – but insults, threats and insults, even among each other, are not welcome and will be deleted. The same applies to unverifiable insinuations and (personal) suspicions that are neither supported by credible arguments nor sources. These contributions will also be removed.
- Discrimination and defamation of other users and social groups on the basis of their religion, origin, nationality, disability, income, sexual orientation, age or gender is expressly prohibited. Violation of this rule can lead to blocking from our side.
- This page is all about Berlin Global, the Berlin Exhibition in the Humboldt Forum – and of course related topics. We reserve the right to delete contributions to completely foreign topics as well as (own) advertising and other commercial content or links.
- We will end discussions that are getting further and further away from the original topic. We also act in the same way if the majority of users violate our netiquette. Furthermore, we reserve the right to permanently exclude users from the comment function in case of serious or repeated violations of our netiquette.
- Please do not post any copyrighted content – films, photos, texts – to which you do not have any rights. We may have to delete these. We assume no liability or responsibility for the comments or links posted by users.
- Please do not post any personal and non-public data – even from third parties. The general protection of personal data applies.
- Please do not post specific questions to the editorial office as public comments. This will disturb the discussion on the actual topic. In case of doubt, please write us a private message.